Skip to main content

Followers

Final Post

Hi everybody!

This is my final post on my SMM class blog.

I would like to thanks Dr. Guignard for her class. I think all my takeaways will help me in my future professional life.

Bye !

Comments

  1. Hi Tom, that was great to have this class with you ! wish you the best for the future !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study Review

In this article, I will highlight the three most important lesson I learned by studying this week's case study. There are 3 different ways to advertise on Facebook. You can use pages, ads or groups to advertise on Facebook. I don't think there is a better way than other. It depends on what you want to do. If your brand is already well known by your target audience, then launch a page, this will help to keep your customers up to date, and to post information about our brand, the page are more on the PR side of SMM. Use ads, if know your marketing persona very well, and you know when he or she is likely to buy your product. Set your ad automation at the right time. If your objective is to federate, retain and help your customers, groups are more effective. There is a specific timing to post if you want to raise the engagement from your followers. 80% of the U.S population is concentrated on the eastern and the central time zones. If you run a nationwide company S...